Flyp is a PageLines DMS section that lets you create flippable cards.
- Drag into place
- Set the height of your cards
- Set each card’s width/columns (12 = single card spans entire width)
- Insert content for the front
- Insert content on the back
- Lots of options: width, height, colors, borders, fonts, and more.
- Works well with the Enhanced Options Editor plugin.
- Shortcodes work, but you shouldn’t use a Vimeo pl_video shortcode on the front of a card (Vimeo pl_video works well in all browsers on the back of a card).
- Images get inline styling of max-height to constrain vertical overflow (since max-height doesn’t work quite the same as max-width, unfortunately). It ensures that content larger than the card doesn’t look bad.
- Let me know if you encounter any issues or have any requests.
- Note: Internet Explorer does not have the 3D “flipping” effect like other browsers do (Chrome, Firefox, Safari). Instead, it has a “fade” effect as a fallback.